CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's that sound?

It's the sound of my stomach rumbling. Hahaha. I didn't sleep at all last night. My previous posts could show you that. So, I slept around 6am on the family room couch. TskTskTsk... I remember, when I was about to sleep, my dad walked out of my parents bedroom. Then, when I woke up, I saw him doing the same thing again. I was like, "Dad's not working today kh?" Then, when I looked at the clock, it was almost 2 o'clock! Pheww! Hmm, I gotta do this tag Nira gave me but currently, I'm too lazy to take a picture of myself and my head is kinda spining. I'll do it some other time when I'm feeling fine, A.S.A.P. I'm soo hungry and... ohh **looking to my left** , Seychell chocolate!! Hahaha, anyways, I'm going to cook now and watch TV later on, hope's there's something enjoyable to watch on astro. Plus, I need to reply Anden's call. =) Kimi o ai shiteru, Anden =)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: