CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by Nira

What is the most important thing in your life?
- Something which are priceless and true. For example: Friends, family, love.

What is the last thing you bought with your own money?
- Rose bandung.

Where do you wish to get married?
- At a hotel or my home.

How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- I'm not sure. I hope it's now. =)

Are you in love?
- Very. =)

Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- Excapade,

Name the latest book you bought?
- Erm...

What is your full name?
- Dk Nurul Hazirah bte Pg Sazalee.

Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life or the first time?
- Daniel Wu or Steven Straits.

Christina or Britney?
- Christina what?Aguilera?Millan?

Do you do your own laundry?
- Most of the time.

The most exciting place you wanna go?
- Foreign countries?

Hugs or kisses?
- Depends on who I'm getting it from.

8 things I am passionate about:

- Art
- Music
- Anden
- Sports
- Animals
- Reading books
- Shopping/Fashion
- Thinking creative

8 things I say too often:

- Yalah tu..
- Oh,shoot!
- I love you (Anden)
- Hahahaha
- Hi!
- Duh!
- Yatah kn
- Yuhuuu

8 books i've read recently:

- Archie comic
- Geography
- C.science
- Old diaries
- Magazine
- I.R.K
- Computer Studies
- Economics

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:

- I don't want to miss a thing : Aerosmith
- Friends forever : Vitamin C
- Hated : Nikki Cleary
- Popular : The Veronicas
- Dear God : Avenged Sevenfold
- Falling down : Avril Lavigne
- Until you : Shayne Ward
- Hot n cold : Katy Perry

8 things I learned last year:

- Perfect "b******s" characteristic
- Economics
- Handball
- Prefect responsibilities
- Long lasting friends type
- Edison Chen life (Thanks to Nira,hehe)
-
-

Tag 8 People:

- Anden
- Lina
- Lil Fidz
- Lutfi
- Shaikh
-
-
-

Note to Anden:

Listen to that Shayne Ward song, baby =)

XOXO


Ziranden2119

0 comments: