CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

26th October

Happy sweet 16th birthday to:

Nina a.k.a Neen(26th October)


Neen is the one wearing the pink flowers tudong

Sorry for a such belated birthday, Darl. She's the first friend I've made at R.E.E.Ds on 2006. Hahaha, how we were introduced?Well, Neen and her friend was throwing these paper balls at this boy in front of me, remember, Neen? The boy did the same. Paper ball war? Neen accidentaly threw a paper ball at me...Twice!She kept on saying sorry =) It was my first class, history. We weren't really that close though. Then, this year, we met at this hotel. My dad sent me to this TelBru program for TelBru children in his department. We were all sent to this hotel. Hahaha, I brought Emma along because her dad also works at TelBru but in different department. Then, there's where I met Neen again =) Turns out her mother works at TelBru. We bonded even more. Then, we meet again at R.E.E.Ds and we are really crazy together! Love you, Neen!You are a really, really, super-duper crazy mixed with sweet and friendly friend and adorable friend too! =) Oh, and stop wearing black alla time! Goth alim th banar! Hehe. She aint goth though. Try other colours sometimes, hee.

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: