CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Over

Exam is finally over. I now can relax for 3 whole months but it's hard to do so when I'm reminded of the upcoming result. I need 7 O's to be equal with my sister or more to beat her or atleast 6 O's to keep up with the whole family generation. What if I get 5 O's or worse, lower that that? I have to admit that I did not give my best shot in this exam =s Anyways, it's kinda sad because if I do pass my O'levels(Amiiin), I won't be in SMB next year. Old memories are rewinded back. My first day in SMB was on 2004. 5 whole years I've been there and that school has given me a lot of happy memories =) I can't recall any bad memories at all except for losing best friends but then again, they just lost the word "Best" but not the "friends" =)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: