CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lalala~

I didn't attend to school today. I know there's going to be another prefect/PRS meeting about this performing thingy. Seriously, I'm not interested. I don't know why. Maybe I'm already in my holiday mode. Not just that, Sir Mahley said that we'd probably will have practices on Fridays and Sundays and we CANNOT miss it. This Friday is a special day for me. Very special.

Anyways, these holidays. I'm gonna stuff myself up with televisions, sleeping hours, etc. No shopping time with my sister because she's currently having her UBD exams till December. Sob! Anyhows, I'd surely hang out with my friends. I'll take that chance to go friggin shopping! WooHoo! Hahaha. Anden, that Quarantine movie seems fun to watch, you want? It's about a woman in this apartment got infected. When this reporter and fire brigade people came in there to investigate, little do they know that they got quarantined! Kinda like a zombie movie and I love watching zombie movies =D I'd love to watch it with Anden so I can hold his hands tight when a creepy scene is about to occur **Big Smile** Hehehehe, but don't expect me to scream. Haha. =)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: