CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Posting for entertainment

Funny thing about my dad. You see, in my family, everytime someone is having their birthday, we celebrate at a restaurant picked by the birthday person. Then, we will celebrate again at home on a different day. Today, my dad took the family to eat out, as usual. We always eat out on Sundays. Then, he asked again where I want to eat, saying that it's for my birthday celebration. Heh?Last week, he took the family to eat at Emperor, saying that it is an advance for my birthday. Anyways, these are some of the pictures at Emperor. Not everyone is in the picture though.



TODAY

After breakfast, sister Feena went to one of the B.Mobile branch at the Mall. Then, dad decided to give a visit to one of TelBru branch which was located next to the B.Mobile branch. Not just that, dad also took some pictures inside the two offices and kitchen. Haha, wonder why.

TelBru

making a difference


Kedapatan~


Bored


Wonder what the customer computer is for


Notes:
  • I wanna buy more of those lipcolor balm!! Hahaha, I bought one yesterday and bought another different one today. Can't wait to go and buy more. Not similar colours though.

  • I'm currently watching Gremlins. The Mugwai a.k.a Gizmos are sooo cute!This is one of my top favourite Steven Spielberg movies. Imagine, if these creatures really do exist, it'll be so cool but then again, those 3 rules of Mugwai responsibility seems hard to follow. Hahaha xp

  • I love and miss Anden very, very much to the extreme!!!

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: