CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm waiting for you!


"To unravel a murder, you have to strip it to the bone"

BONES. I await you, next season!! Hahaha. Unlike CSI, Bones isn't just about solving crimes and catching the bad guys. They searched clues through not just the surroundings but also the victims bones. The conversations between the working colleagues are fun and funny especially the on-going argumentations between Special agent Seeley Booth, a believer and anthropologist, Dr. Temperence Brennan, an atheist. They are the main characters. I love this series show =)

Another series show that I'm waiting:


"He's the secret. She's the agent."

CHUCK season 2 is coming. I was never interested in watching this until I was messaging with Anden. Remember,baby?We weren't an item yet. Bobby was sleeping at your house at that time. We messaged from 12+ PM til 2+ AM. Anyways, one of his text was telling about how enjoyable it was. Coincidentally, days before, my sister bought the the first four episodes but didn't enjoy it. My dad watched it and he found it enjoyable. As a result, my dad bought the complete season 1. Lucky me, I didn't have to buy, just watch. Haha. Ohh, and obviously, I love this show too!

-------------------------

I'm currently in the midst of baking cookies. Hehehe. Cookies, anyone?

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: