CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tahlil


Yesterday night, there was a tahlil function at my Udamin's house. Nana was soo cute in her princess prints pink and blue gown. I resent not taking her picture. Aiyaiyai. I've got a feeling that she'll grow up into a beautiful girl. Uh-Oh, watch out for boys, Na! On a second thought, boys should be watch out for her. She has two older brothers and under that cute face of hers, lies an evil, uhh, that's too far, make that naughty thought!Agree with me, Fidz? She can kick your ass!And I mean that literally. Not that she has ever done it to me. I've just seen her doing it. Anyways,spent most of my time at my uncles neighbour's house which is my grandparents. I locked myself in Irings room,watching the cooking channel, 703(AFC) which was showing nyummy desserts on "Sugar". Grr, should've listed down the recipes! When Fitri came, I kidnapped her to Irings room. Haha. We had an enjoyable talk while letting the TV on which was showing High School Musical 2.



XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: