CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Double celebration



Today marks my sweet 16th birthday =) I celebrated at the mall but unfortunately, I only took a few pictures. Ok, I went to the mall and waited for Anden, then, we met Gmah along the way, she greeted me, thank you =). Afterwards, near the arcade, we met Mirul Mukmin, shooked hands with him and received a greet too, thank you. Then, along came Judy. We ate at McDonalds. The nice thing is, I thought I was just having a date with Anden but he surprised me and he also bought Quarantine movie tickets without me acknowledging anything. How sweet =)

Quarantine was great. On the other hand, I have to admit that I did not like the ending of the story. Anyways, we played our "kambang game" and when there's only the two of us left, we scrammed to our favourite place =)

Anden went home around 6:15pm. Then, he called me, asking that if I could check whether his wallet was left at our favourite site. So, I walked all the way from Utama Grand to there. As I almost arrived at that spot, he called again. Guess what? He did left something but not his wallet =) It was a gift with a green swan origami near it. He told me to read the inside of the origami and it was soo sweet =) As I finished reading it, he popped out! Smiling, of course. I LOVE YOU,KAMARUL!! Then, he went home after giving me a kiss on the forehead =)


The words in that origami letter was super sweet. The teddy bear he gave was soo hugable, cute and it has soft fur. I guess I'm back sleeping with teddies, hahaha. Not just that, I realized that there was a little red bag along the teddy bears neck. I checked inside and there it was, a green Vincci watch with some extra parts =) Thank you soo much =)


It was a double celebration. A very special day for me. Not just because it was my birthday and I've spent it with my awesome boyfriend. It was also because it was our 3rd month anniversary =)

-------------------------------------------------------

Kamarul, I love you soo much. I can't seem to think if there's any sweeter guy than you. In fact, I don't think there is =) Your teddy bag gift and origami letter was an original. I like the fact that your ego isn't high as most common guy. I love the fact that you fell in love with me, not by my looks. You were there, witnessing my broken heart but instead of being just a bystander, you fixed that shattered heart. You've always seemed to fullfill my wants, even when I've never ever told you to do so. Just to state the truth, I love you not by your good looks, I love you not based on the gifts you gave, I love you not because of your beautiful hypnotising eyes, I love you because you're you =)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: