CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dear Nira:

Hey, darl. It's ok for the fact that you didn't come. It doesn't make you a loser best friend. You're still an extra superb best friend! =) I know you were unable to attend due to transportations, I understand. I, myself used to have that similar problem. No need for hateful comments on your CBox, aight? I have no hard feelings towards you. Maybe because I love you soo much?Hahaha, kidding but I do love you though! Anyways, I do have an idea in mind about us girlfriends hanging out when you and Emma have the transport. A belated birthday celebration just like you suggested. The only different thing is, we're not only celebrating my belated birthday. We're celebrating the four of us, you, Judy, Emma and I. Agree?Ohh, and thanks for that really sweet birthday post =")


Note: Dear readers, please, do not steal my idea. It's not nice, original nor fair for you to do so. Just in case. Thank you =)


XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: