CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

21 word chocolate

Chocolate. Hahaha, ok, I'm bored now. The television is not showing any interesting things. Everybody I know is probably asleep except for Lutfi and Shaikh, I mean, they just left a text in my CBox a few minutes ago. Hahaha. However, I think they're off-blogging already. Anyways, back to the topic. Chocolates. I ate a lot of chocolates this year. I ate like almost a total five big chocolate bars during Ramadhan. Then, a lot more during Syawal. Houses offers chocolates. Hamper which dad and sister Nurul received provides a lot of chocolate, biscuits and sweets, hahaha. Then, during this O'level. Hahaha. Well, lets just say chocolate calms down my nervous system. O'level brings a lot of pressure, I think and I've been eating a lot of chocolates. If it's not chocolate, it'll be sundae flavoured chocolate! or chocolate drinks or chocolate blizzard from DQ! Haiyaa... Now, I have no chocolate craves. Maybe because the pressure has fallen. I mean, there's only two papers left. Hahaha, posting about chocolate, something made me chuckled yesterday. I was in my room when suddenly, someone hard-knocked my door, when I asked "What?" It was replied by "Buka." It was my dad, his very stern voice made my heart thumped faster and faster! I mean, when your parents gave you this stern voice, you'll absolutely think that you've done something wrong. Then, as I opened the door, he said in his normal tone "Nah.." He handed me a bar of chocolate(again) and a packet of chocolate. Hahaha. Suspen! for me la. Anyways, I haven't touched those chocolates. No appetite, hee. Unfortunately, I didn't gain any weights from eating these chocolates. I think I might have lost some kilograms instead. Why? Because I feel...lighter :s Hahaha, better stop posting this chocolate thingy or you readers will start craving for chocolates. Anyhow, in this post, there's a total number of 21 on the word chocolate excluding the topic. Hahaha. What a coincidence, the total number is my number. Hahaha. =p

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: