CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Sizzle Mashizzle

It's hot... Hot.Hot.Hot... Why is it hot?One answer... A total blackout... I heard that my whole neighbourhood is having a blackout now... I think it's true cause the houses around me are soo pitch-black... Not to mention, that the electric service phone line kept on saying "talian penuh" I'm being patient, yes, I am...What bothers me is that I've, wait, make that, we(the people in this neighbourhood) all have been waiting from 6:30pm plus and now, it's already 9:02pm! My mom, little brother and I are the only ones at home... Dad and sister Feena are on their way home from work and UBD respectively... Amir and I are being crazy in order to kill our boredom now... Being crazy is kinda usual for us. Well, I'm crazier but he's crazier-er, in a good way though... Hahaha... So,I'm ending this post with a saying "I'm sizzling hot! Literally saying" you people do get what I mean? Hot as in hot, hahaha, I'm guessing you readers do get it ;) or not...

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: