CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

P2F?

I'm not a P2F fan nor a P2F viewer. My cousin entered P2F this year, so, she told me to watch P2F every Saturday night and support her. I've missed the first P2F concert last Saturday night. I forgot and when I remembered all about it, it was already too late, an hour late, maybe? Hehe, sorry. Some of my friends watched P2F but they watched it just to joke about it (-_-"). I hope my cousin isn't one of the people they joked about. I asked them on how my cousin did but they just couldn't tell which one I was talking about, even with the descriptions and name I gave. They just don't know which one is my cousin. I guess all the stage make-ups and costumes changed her appearance. Anyways, Na, even though with all the singing and concert thingy, don't forget to study for your O'level!I mean, I would definitely like to be in the same school with you next year. That is, if we do go to the same school. Go, Na, go! Hehehe, love you, cousin =) Oh, and I've checked this blog. There's this p2F voting. Erm, "Juara p2F 2008?" is the title, I think. There's like 102 votes so far and the highest is Alilah, is it? with 21 votes. Wonder which one is Alilah. The lowest is 0 votes. 4 people, I think got 0 votes (-_-") Good luck, contestents! and of course, cousin =)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: