CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

What a cat day

I love cats. Persian cats. Normal cats. Beautiful cats. Ugly cats. Fat cats. Thin ctas. Stray cats. Any cats. Hahaha, ok, this is the story. In school, there's these two cats. One is a female and is about to give birth. It lives near somewhere (**Secret**) and has an owner. Believe me, we know (Anden and I) We gave it a name (**Secret**) So, to the ones who are afraid of cats, beware! Cause it's babies may want to chase you. Hee. Ohh, I would like to see that happening to THOSE girls! They scream at just the sounds of cats meowing.

Anyways, there's this other cat, a male and not really in a healthy condition. Plus, it's really thin ='( Unlike the female cat which has food supplies. It was after Economics paper I exam. I went home at 2+. On purpose, of course. Just to spend time with Anden and Emma before they take their POA paper I exam which starts at 2. So, ok. The cat shows that it likes us, Aeman, Emma, Anden, Fatin, Thaqib, Judy, Chung and me. As more people go home, the cat starts meowing and we who are left, Anden, Emma and me felt pity for it. So, I decided to buy it something to eat! =D Anden accompanied me to this shop near school There arent any cat foods sold, so, we bought Italy tuna and gave it to the cat. Feel soo happy to watch it eating. (=^-^=)



That cat was super friendly and kinda smart. It sees me dating with Anden, it went to Emma. Then, it realizes that Emma is stuffing herself with her POA textbook, so, he went to Thaqib. Thaqib, who was too busy with his phone made the cat go back to us, Anden and I. Haha. We couldnt resist cats! So, of course, we played with it. Emma did the same when she couldnt concentrate studying.

Notes:

I wanna buy more food for it! I dont care how damn much it costs! Sighhh, if only I can feed all the hungry animals(excluding anthropids, etc) in the world.

Oh, Anden, we're still gonna be an animal shelter member in the future, right? =)

Emma, dont throw that picture where Anden and I are going to buy the cat food, yeah?

Nir, you shouldve been there! It'll probably change your mind about cats =D Hee..

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: