CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

02 November 2008

Yesterday was my last tuition. So sad..We first had tuition from 9am-12pm. It was fun but some people were noisy and I didn't mean my group. How did I know?Lutfi was pissed at someone and he's really quiet. Everybody in my group was quiet too. We all did do a little talking and giggling but loudly. How did I know it wasn't us he was referring to?Cause Sir Wan,my ex-Economics tutor who was teaching next class told me so. He wasn't scolding me. He was saying that the class was really noisy and he knows which part is noisy..Another person told me to shut them up but I just laughed..Not that I was afraid,I was too busy having a convo to care..Anyways,we then had a break from 12pm-2.30pm. I messaged my mom and cancelled going home. I was about to go to Ceri Cafe with the guys,Lutfi,Taib,Muiz,Wafiy and Daniel but Zul,Feefah and Azrin invited me to go somewhere else. Since there's girls,so,I tagged with them instead. Guess where we ate? EXCAPADE! I was like "Uhh...I'm not a sushi type of person.." but they all insisted me to try eating there. So,go for it!



Everybody knew what they want to eat already and I was still flipping through the menu,clueless The prices were cheap,for my opinion I heard that Excapade was expensive but heh?Anyways,I was clueless about what to eat. They told me to pick from the spinning table (I seriously dunno what's it called but it spins) I told them to just choose it for me. Azrin grabbed a plate. She was really looking hard for me. Then,when she gave it to me,


Azrin said: "That's eel.."

Zira: "Eh?(one eyebrow up)"

Azrin: "Eel.."

Zira: "Eeww! (They all laughed)"


They all laughed at me again!Hahaha..Oh,and the girls taught me to be a pro with the chopsticks. Anyways,they all looked at me as I grabbed the eel first sushi. Azrin told me to mix it with this sushi ketchup (not the one with the wasabi!) When I ate it,Zul cracked up!The girls giggledHow bad youh!!!It was pretty nyummy.The rice and seaweed with ketchup. The eel?Aaa,no comment. Hahaha. Anyways,we had a superb lunch and a blast time!Feef and Azrin ate a lot of sushi. Whoa,sushi fans!When Feef and I went back to our seat from the washroom,we had another fun with the waiter and waitress. Then,we went out. Feef and I was like "Bill?" They both just smiled and kept quiet.We were shocked. No wonder they both insisted us to go to the washroom. Everything was paid by Azrin. The total was $38 plus. That means almost $10 each person! Wow! That's cheap!They tricked us la. Anyways,thank you vely much,Azrin (=^_^=) I didn't snapped all of the foods.

Niniku Mashi?Uhh,is it?


Prawn


Zul and Azrin



Azrin and Feef


Washroom


We then went to Carteno Soneo because Feef was searching for sport shoes. We stopped by at a gift shop first though. Then,we went to Vincci. Azrin said she's gonna buy these cute red shoes there. hahaha..Go shopgirl!


Trying on shoes



I'm soo glad that I wore my boots instead of heels. I would've gotten blisters for wearing heels and my boots are really comfy =) Then,we went to gift tree shop,is it?I'm in-love with one of their gown. I even told them, "After O'level! I'm so gonna shop here!" They laughed again. Then,we went to DMK.

Pose that bag!


Smile



Mirror



After that,Guardian we arrived..I've set my eyes on a lip gloss or lets say,few lip glosses,hehee. I'll have to wait after O'level though. Not that my dad grounded me or anything,I just do it free willingly. It's just the way I am. Then,we went to Hua Ho. Shoes again. I've set my eyes on another shoe! or,erm...boots? Heehee. I'm crazy about boots. I have four of them and I've set my eyes on two more. Hee and to you guys who asked where I bought the boots that I wore,it's at Singapore. My dad and pals told me that a lot of people stared at my boots yesterday. I know,it's not everyday you see someone wearing long boots in Brunei. I've never even seen them sold here. Guess I'm lucky!

Anyways,back to the story.We went to the toy aisle and talked about how fun it was being a kid..We love being teens though.We talked and laughed a lot!Oh,then,we went to the stationery area where I met Teacher Sharmilla with her daughter.I guess she was buying her a new toy..We talked for a few minutes.

Went to tuition class at 2:45pm after Zul bought mineral waters for the four of us.Thank you,Zul =) Then,we had this so-called Maths test. Hahaha. but really,there's no need to whine about a test!Some people. I really do hate squeaky whines. Thank Goodness I was in a happy mood!The victims won't like it if I explode.In the middle of the test,we were all talking and eating my Lays,haha. and Wafiy gave this biscuit sticks.We had a blast but this time,along with Lutfi,Muiz,Taib,Wafiy,Daniel and Muksit plus Ms. Laila.


Lastly,we all went home and I miss them friends already. Hope we'll meet next year or anytime sooner =) Oh,and Feef, when you go to your Japan trip,buy me a souvenir!Haha,any souvenir!Kidding ;) Oh,and I think I'm beginning to like sushi,the cooked ones,of course and not EEL!Hehehe...Miss you all!We'll meet again,peeps..

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: