CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Killing my boredom

I'm bored. Hahaha. Really bored. So,I'm memalau-ing right now. It seems that nobody has updated their blogs. UPDATE people! Hee. Lalalala~ My aunt is bringing my sister and I to Excapade later on around 6. I can't wait. The bill is on her. Yeahhh, hahaha. I can't wait for tomorrow, tomorrow. I'm planning to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre on astro at 1am. I'm really in need of watching thriller movies. Anything thrilling or horrifying. Blablabla~ Yadayadayada~ Oh, it's 4pm already, POA II exam just ended. I wonder how it went for them POA-ians. I wanted to go to school today and see him. Just like when he came to see me during my Computer exam. I miss him damn much. Anden, yahooo! I miss you like crazy!!! =D **Winks** Ok, I'm truly blank right now **Blank face** I guess I just zoom to my facebook account now. Ciao people!

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: