CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Multiple posts

I had dinner with my aunt and sister at Excapade Shokudo again. This is the 7th time I ate Excapade sushi for this month and I aint gonna increase it to 8!Why?Because I don't think I even want to see the sight of a sushi for few days =S Kelamuan saya for a while~ Hahaha.

--------------------------------

Had a chat with Nira through messaging last night =) She got herself a nice phone!Really had a great time. Thanks for the fun messaging time, Nir! **Hearts** We had our usual girl talks session =D I used my moms phone. She doesn't mind since her line is prima and at the same time, she's not using it. My credit is now $14.19 with a negative sign. Hahaha. Yeah, DST fee. I'll recharge as soon as I go shopping! Hehehe. Everyone is very busy lately.

--------------------------------

I'm missing Anden badly =( I love sii dia =) I love him very, very much! Ohh, and we've been together for 101 days already?Sweet!Haha. Hmm, that reminds me. I've been with my blog for 408 days already, nice! Hahaha. My blogs birthday was on 30th October 2007. Happy belated 1 year old birthday, bloggie!(Haha~crack kh apa?)

--------------------------------

I'm bored. It's 3:15AM. Pheww, that's late! Guess I gotta sleep now... OR watch BONES!Hehe. I've missed a few episodes from season 1. Sister Feena lended me the DVDs already. Hmm, Beverly Hills 90210 is coming, can't wait to watch =D I've been missing a few Desperate Housewives, Ugly Betty, Heroes episodes =( **Sob!Sob!** I wonder what happened to Lynettes husband and kids. Nir!!Did Tom and the kids survived the tornado?

--------------------------------

**Yawn** I guess I'll go with the sleeping idea. =) Nighty-Night readers. Wait. Make that, morning readers! Hehe.

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: