CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sii Emma



Happy sweet 16th birthday to:

Dk Aziemah bte Pg Azhari



Now, my birthday celebration ended but the celebration is still continued by one of my bestfriend, Emma =) This girl really loves pink.pink.pink and Yadee.Yadee.Yadee. Similar as me but the differences is that I really love Green.Green.Green and Anden.Anden.Anden. Hahaha. Anyways, I've known her since last year. Bonded with her when I started to sit besides her during Maths class and we were talking non-stop until Mrs.Lim kept on warning us. The teacher even asked me a question(kes senghaja) and my answer was "uhh..." I mean, my study glasses were left at home, how could I see?Without those glasses during Math classes, I'm 95% hopeless. Hahaha. Anyways, you have been a great friend, Em =) Have a very blast birthday!


Those were the days ="p

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: