CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Old times

I was just reading Nira's blog a few minutes ago. She had these pictures of her neighbourhood and in one of her pictures, there's this small road that leads to two houses. One of the houses at the back used to be where I lived and grew up from 1992 until 2001. Haha -and I just found out that Nira used to be my neighbour last year. I took the picture below from Nir's blog, showing you the road, hehe, hope you don't mind,darl =)

I've recently seen the words "monkeys" in her blog and her older brothers facebook. I believe that those wild monkeys lives at the back of my old house which is a jungle. Man,those monkeys,always bringing up riots to the neighbourhood and they still are??But they do remind me a lot of stuffs while living back there =") One of the monkeys befriended to one of our cats by offering it a banana. Can cats even eat banana?Hahaha.

Those monkeys are stealers!Close your windows when they're around!At my old house,in the kitchen, one of the windows where the sink is located, shows the view of the jungle. I remembered when my mom was cooking lunch. We stepped out of the kitchen just for a teensy wee bit while, leaving that particular window open for a few CENTIMETRES. Then, when we got back, the window was WIDE open and there they were, three monkeys stealing what my mom had cooked and a few bananas while the other monkeys were outside, jumping and shrieking!They're body language and constant shrieks were like saying "Get out of there!The owners are back!!!" Hahaha. Pfft. That didn't happened for just once nor twice. They'd probably always hatched up a plan. Those monkeys usually play around in the afternoon until Maghrib. I often observe them jumping from trees to trees, wriggling those butts off when I have nothing else to do. They usually end up making some of our maids go nuts by playing with the laundry (^^_"). It's funny though.

Meaning of the story is that I miss my old house... and the monkeys, hahaha. Lived there for almost 9 years. Hmm, I wonder if my drawings on the walls are still there. I still love that memorable house. The house actually is kinda OK enough for my family but my parents has their own dream house which my dad designed and do all the architectures by himself. He just hired people for house equipments and to build it. Pheww, I saw him showing blueprints to this man and heck!Those blueprints are confusing!That house is where I'm living now. Don't get me wrong, I love my current house too. It's better and closer to my dads parents house =) Hehehe. I bet those monkeys drive the current owner of my old house crazy!Especially the maids. Hahaha.



Note:

I was confused why my dad mostly bought maroon sofas except for the Rosewoods. He's a Rosewood-collecter. Our main living room furniture are all made from Rosewoods (^^_") Anyways, I was also confused why the master bedroom tile colour was Maroon. Knowing my dad, he's not really a fan of Maroon. Then, that confusion ended when I found out that Maroon is actually my moms favourite colour. Aww, how sweet (^_^) Hahaha, our outside house wall is painted pink to match the roof colour, Maroon. I used to think that my dad had the house painted pink because it was my favourite colour at that time!(Prasan~Haha)

XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: