CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just posting

I'm bored and my stomach is rumbling. I'm missing him and I can't seem to let go this teddy he gave, hahaha. My mom even gave it a name. Anyways, I need to have a girl talk. A talk with a girl who is almost as my age. So, scratch my sister out of the list. I've talked with my sister already though but I want to talk with one of my bestfriends who is the same age as me. Different ages have different opinions. I need to talk or at least chat with Nira =( Privately. I'm waiting for her to go onlining right now, actually. Hee. Usually, I would just text her up but there's been a few problemos. Sighh, I miss them BFF's. Yeah, I miss cracking up with them. Sharing opinions and secrets and lotsa more.


XOXO

Ziranden2119

0 comments: