CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

We're always there

Last few days ago, I think it was Tuesday, one of my uncles had an accident after taking one of his child(not sure who) from school. So, we decided to visit him. He wasn't home as he went to the car shop. We were shown a picture of the cars condition. It was soo wrecked! I was told it cannot be used again. It's dead! It's live ended! R.I.P! Miraculously, my uncle and his child didnt have a single scratch. Pheww, Alhamdulillah. So, while waiting for him, we hang at our Amit's house which was a few feet away.

Foods were given. Hahaha, Iring even went to her room to take some snacks, which is in a house located next to Amit's house. You see the blue roof from the above picture? That's my grandparents house. Not everybody is in the picture. Sufi looked cute in his school uniform =) Too bad I didn't take a picture of him. Grr. Ohh, we went inside as it was Maghrib.

After hearing our uncle's arrival, we walked to his house and found out Amit Mina and Amit Rosman presence. Their daughter was absent though. Haiyaiyai. F.Y.I, the daughter is Fidz. Sister Feena then asked for her moms opinion in her assignment as Amit Mina took Economics as an interest. A common which exist in three of us! (Sister Feena & Me). Oh, she got a new phone laa, an iPhone to be exact. Niiice.

We ate, talked, bla-bla-bla. Then, Sister Feena put Bakhtiar's cap on my head. I think she did that because she's a tease and she knows I like caps and that I'm into the military camouflage =)

I'm a capper, she's a hoodie

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: