CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Akad nikah


It happened on 18th January. Abg Boy akad nikah ceremony took place. Handsome mehh. Hahaha. Guess what's his soon-to-be-wifes name?Dk Nur Hazirah. Hahaha, I'm getting married this 25th, people!! Hahaha, kidding. If her Nur has "UL" Then, it's exactly the same. Whoaaa. Anyways, we had fun. The cakes Malong ordered up was great.


I joined the hantar berlian. I was quite confused why Ina didnt joined and for the fact that she said "Only mama Ramni's side" You see, I'm from the fathers side. Then, AFTER we hantar the berlian, I remembered! There's this adat which is not allowing the Pg/Ak/Dk to hantar berlian as there's a royal blood line. How was I to remember?I'm used to hantar berlian from my mothers side. Ina told me, when she was about to hantar berlian on Abg Izul's akad nikah, one of our long-distant relatives scolded her, saying a Dk's shouldnt do that. Haissh. Luckily, the adat-strict-long-distant-relative wasnt there when I did the berlian thingy. Hee. Anyways, Abg Izul wedding was a BIG difference. He was marrying the Sultan's niece, so, of course, the adat must be strict. For this wedding, it's no biggie, right??

Limousine


Anyways, it was held at Asma hotel. Is that name spelled correctly?

Asma Hotel

No 19


Liah

Nana

Zira and Liah

Had a great meal!

Inside

Red carpet stairs

Liah and Malong


Zira and Nana

Amir and Fadhil

AngelLINZ

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: