CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Last day, 29th December 2008


I was kinda like;

"Moms mini vases and my ceramic vase and letterings better not be broken!"

Well, you see, when we arrived there, a luggage from the van fell with a big "THUMP!" and the owner was me. This time, if it fells, I'd surely be **GRRR because my fragile stuffs will go to the trash bag... Hahaha.

Morning~




Outside sceneries




When I first saw this building, it actually reminded me of a shopping bag!


Airport


So, when the amits were doing something. Sister Feena and I went to the Body Shop. She bought a perfume while I bought... hehehe... another lip gloss. I was buying chocolate for mom, Sister Nurul and myself. I was also searching for the Hazelnut cadbury for Fidz but zilch! Haissh. Then, off we went to McDonalds.





When we arrived at the departure area, I instantly went to Starbucks Coffee. Leaving KK with no memory of Starbucks would be unreasonable! Haha, kidding. Its just that, I love Starbucks and I'm getting used in buying them before departing to Brunei. Mayn, wouldn't it be great if Brunei has its own Starbucks coffee? Then again, the fun would end. So, I ordered this special one named Toffee Nut Frappucino and the cashier said something. I guess she saw the confusion on my face, she told her colleague to explain. So, he went on blablabla. I was still sleepy, I guess. What I only heard was;

"You will get two drinks, so, do you want?"

I was like "Sure, fine, I'll take the two drinks."

At first, I thought it was a buy 1, free 1. I was meaning to buy my sister a drink anyways. After paying, the cashier gave me a Starbucks Coffee keychain. Ahh, so, my guess is, what he was saying was;

"If you buy two, you will get a free Starbucks keychain."

Anyways, I went back there for the second time. Only this time, with Amit bini, Iring and Sister Feena. They were looking at the mug section which I never realized it was there! So, I end up buying one Starbucks mug. Hee. Along with some candies. Iring insisted on paying Sister Feena's and my Starbucks after coffee peppermint. Thanks, ying! =)

Spot me! =)





I gave Nana one of my cherry flavor candy whilst Sufi STOLE my other cherry flavor candy! Grrr! Hahaha. He's just a kid~

Amir and Afiq

Jirah and Faiz


Sufi


Mirror us



We arrived back in Brunei around 3++. So, mum, dad, The asai's, Udamin and few of my little cousins awaited us. Mum told us to put the other luggage in my dads car due to the no more space in her car. So, I followed my dad and little brother, not looking up from my handphone. Then, Amir said;

"Babah bali krita baru?!"

So, I looked up and gasped. Yeah, dad did bought a new car. Rumor is that its Sister Feena's new car. Okay, its not a rumor, haha =) Niiiice...

I miss KK's shopping complex already =S 2 whole days is definitely not enough. Aiyaiyai. Hahaha. Few weeks maybe. Hee.

XOXO

Zira Lee


0 comments: