CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Total black out

Blackout is probably the famous topic for now. I don't know about your neighbourhood but my neighbourhood started having this blackout since 11PM yesterday. Fuhh, that time, I was having a lot of fun chatting with my mom while watching The Transporter 3. Suddenly, everything went dark! We were surprised to realize that its still the same in the morning. Everyone went to work, school and UBD perspectively, a place where's there's air-conditioner! well, except for TelBru building but dads car has a cool breeze. Whataabout me?! Trapped in the hot air house, doing nothing but lying on the sofa. The only cool thing was having a cold shower due to no heater. My phones battery were dead first thing in the morning. Huu. Heck, how bored was I. Somehow, I survived it. Hee.

Gosh, my facebook account has 7 friends request and other 30 request. I'll reply to them when I have the energy, ok? I'll try to reply your texts too. Gahh! 268 new mails in my hotmail??! and even more in TAGGED (o_O) Oh, I'm loving my TWILIGHT songs =D Recently bluetoothed them from Sister Nurul's handphone. Sister Feena and Sister Nurul both have their Music CD's. I WANT too! and I WILL have it along with David Archuletta's music CD. Hehehe.

Ok, I have a lot to update, really a lot but I can't update them all now, sorry. Well, it's because I left the USB at home. I'm at my grandparents house right now. My mom, sisters, little brother and I are sleeping here due to the above reason. Mayn, it's really dark out there! Dad decided to sleep in the BMW car, securing the house. Hee. Wouldnt want the robbers to think that a blackout means they have a chance to do their thing! The first thing I did when arriving at the granparents house was go straight up to Iring's room, charge my phone up and went onlining. Had a fun chat with Fidz, Dindy, Jud and Haven.

Oh, and we're not the only ones staying here. Uncle Ji and his family are occupying in the guest room while Faiz and his dad are sleeping in the living room. His mom and three younger siblings are so-called 'renting' Irings room. Sister Nurul has conquered one of Iring's sofa. Afiq is sleeping at Uncle Jol's room. My brother, sister, mum and I are renting Ngagahs used-to-be and vacation room. Hee. Grandpa was soo adorable. He came to the room one by one to check on us AND said;

to Afiq's area;

"Ani sewa $10"

Iring's;

"Ani sewa $150"

Iring said hers was first class. Haha.

and ours;

"Ani sewa $50"

Hahaha.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: