CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Another 5A outing


It was held on 30th December 2008. We, the 5A's had another outing. Not all attended =S So, yeah, I met Jud at Ego. I've just had to buy those hairbands. Pfft. One hairband lead to another hairband and I end up buying two instead of one. Well, that's fine =D Anyways, we couldn't find the others. How come? Well, I was late, ehehe. We were supposed to gather around at 1 but I came at 2:30. Lalalala~ Anyways, we watched bedtime story which was totaly hilarious! Hahaha.
When the movie ended, they went to the arcade but Judy and I were hungry and at that time, I was craving for KFC Cheezy Wedges. So, we ate instead. Judy chose popcorn chicken with large fries while I chose Zinger burger and of course, nyummy Cheezy Wedges! Ohh, and pepsi. Then, I received a message from Anden, saying, someone wanted to see me. We were busy eating ma!!! So, that someone called through Anden's phone. Turns out to be Emma =) So, she came down to see us. We were surprised to... see her... in a... DJ uniform! No wonder she couldnt join us! She was actually working! Luckily, she worked at the Mall expo =D Yeah, we all hang at the DJ expo, acting as customers interested in buying cameras. Haha. Well, erm, Emma talked the camera language. Haha.

Bobby/Ansyari really likes to turn people into Bunnies, eh? Haha




The girls, well, not all





Unexpected, except for Emma



The
n, Sister Feena messaged me, informing that we'll be watching Twilight at 7:30PM along with Fitri and Abg Apis. Yeayyyy. Fidz, this will be the second, correct? Hahaha. Sister Feena then told me to buy the booked tickets before it was cancelled, so, I did that. Well, Twilight, hmm, I'd have to agree with Yiena. As she said, it wasnt really that fun as a lot of people had claimed. I guess, for me and Sister Feena, we find it rather disappointing because a lot of the scenes from the book are either changed or cut. There were a few which are the same. Lauren, a character from the book doesnt even exist in the movie. There were a lot of changes. I guess that's why we didnt really enjoy it. Few of my cousins even asked this and that. Trying to understand some confusing parts. Guess plots have to be changed due to the limited time. On the other hand, Edward Cullen and Emmet are H-O-T! Hahaha. Maybe that's one reason why girls watch this movie, eh? Hahaha, kidding.

Notes:

$ Has New moon already been published here??


$ I'll post some other pictures of the outing (Family)

$ Yanee, thanks for the Mecca necklace =)



XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: