CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Hello, readers =)

So, basically, my laptop is still in a coma. I haven't have a muscle to bring it to the computer shop for repairs. Hee. Lets say, I'd rather go shopping. Haha. So, right now, I'm at the Cyber. I really have a lot to update about last year. Haha. Yeah, it's 2009. I just remembered that. Haha. Well, I'm looking foward to a lot of things this year. Hmm, am I looking foward for the O'level results?? Err... A part of me says yes because I want to shake off this nervous tingles. Haha. A part of me says no because I'm not ready to face it. I'm S-C-A-R-E-D. Well, arent you, form 5-ians?

Ok, I can't update about my KK vacation since I have not taken the vacation pictures from my sister's laptop. Posts with pictures adds up more interests. However, I will update some things, mainly;

- Birthdays
- Family gatherings
- 5A outing

Ok, that's all! Ciao! =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: