CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

**Beep!** Messages for Lil Fidz:

Okay, coussie, this post is especially for you =) Because I have a lot to reply towards you and I don't want to menyamaking your CBox, hahaha. Lamas loe karang! Ok, first is first.

  1. Lakshmi? Ohh, I think you've finished the novel by now already, yes? Yes? For me, it wasn't surprising to know who was the blog owner. But it was quiet mind twisting. I thought it was her first, then, I thought it was the other one, then, back to her. Hee. So, did ya like it? The Pretty Little Devils was fun to read, eh? Btw, Laksmi's name reminds me of Laksa (^^,")
  2. So, have you started reading my Twilight novel? The novel is, so, oh, very breath taking. Hehehe. Btw, while you were at Miri, did you stopped by any bookstores? Please say yes...
  3. I've finished reading all of the books you lent to me. I've finished Shin Chan last Friday and the other Shin Chan, plus TSGS last night. I've finished the other TSGS today. Russell Lee rocks! Hahaha =D
  4. Hehh? Tabam kn? I don't think so. You look cute as usual jua tu.
  5. Btw, I'll probably message you tonight. Something-something. Hee.
  6. Hmm, is there more messages left for you? Hmm, I don't think so. Hehe.

See? There's so much messages for you, Fidz! Just imagine if I crammed these all in your CBox!

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: