CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

31 December 2008 & 01 January 2009



We had a family thingy at Nana's and Leyah's house. This year, no bouncer, hehehe. Ok, this, that happened. Then, when the clock struck at 12AM. They blew up the confetti, party sprays and some other things. Leyah's family has done this since, erm, 2005? or was it 2006? Well, my body was sort of tired to join in the blowing things up. Hehe. Ohh. the barbequed chicken was nyumee. There were a lot of fun pictures taken but unfortunately, only in Leyah's mums camera. So, like last year, there's a water fight (o_O). I was sitting at the safe zone, a place where nobody dared to splash water. Inside the house. Haha. My other cousins werent there. There were mostly from their father's side. I'm from the mothers. Well, kinda similar as last year but the difference on this year, Ahmad went home instead of sleeping there and Ina didnt attend due some function thingy =(

Anyways, when Leyah found out that I was sleeping at their house, like last year and the last, she sprayed water on me! Leaving me mouth gaped! Argh! How dare you splash my new clothing! Hahaha, kidding =) Well, then, the fun begins. My teams are, of course, me, Nana, Amir, Leyah and Fadhil. The other side, Abg Fadhli, Anis and Zaki. Haha, you think our number has overcome them? Think its not fair? Well, think again. Amir and Fadhil are 11 - 12 year olds. Nana, Leyah and I are girls meanwhile Abg Fadhli, Anis and Zaki are 16 - 17 years old with muscles! Plus, they used buckets, we used bottles. It's like, a handgun versus a bazooka! Haha. Fortunately, we conquered the hose which is like an unlimited bullet machine gun. Hahaha. Eventhough I don't know some of em, they really dont care. I was fully wet by their cousin, Anis. He splashed water on me using a bucket. Grrr. He was officially my next target, hahaha =D Anyways, we had a super time. Last year, we shake our booties by playing DDR. This year, we shake our necks (Hahaha, cana tu?) by karaoke-ing =D Haissh, rugi inda datang, Ina ani. Eventhough last year she joined the sleepover but she missed the water fight
. Woiii, we miss you, daleng =s

Karaoke time



Zira and Nana




XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: