CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Ceri Cafe breakfast

Hahaha, I think my family is starting to like Ceri Cafe. It all started when Sister Feena told dad that she wanted to try it out as we are quite tired of our usual Sunday breakfast place. Muak karang! So, yeah, instead of Malay, we tried Western for a change. It was superb! Even our exquisite tongue taste dad agreed. My fussy tongue also agreed. Hehehe. Yeah, I'm a very, very, very fussy eater. Is that one reason why I'm skinny? (?_?) So, our first time there was last two weeks ago. Then, dad wanted to eat there again last Sunday. Tried different foods though except for Amir. He still ordered the onion rings and chocolate, err, chocolate what? Anyways, he did ordered up pancakes instead of chicken and chips, just like dad... Mom and Sister Nurul didn't join us.

We're soo tired of waiting!Haha

XOXO
Zira Lee

0 comments: