CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

Love, mom

My mom found out about the incident and of course, she's super supportive. She found out herself. Mothers know everything, don't they? Well, we went to Milimewah last time. Mom was searching for a fryer. She looked everywhere for the perfect one. She found one near the HuaHo building.

Anyways, then, I told her I wanted to buy a kebab downstairs, saying that it taste more nyummy than Hua Ho's. Mama then replied by insisting to go to Casbah Kebab, saying that it's much more better. Well, that is true. Haha, sii
Ibunda ani th bnr, inda mau-mau kn Casbah London kebab. When we arrived there, as usual, I ordered the Black pepper. Mom ordered one for her and the family too. She told me that she liked the atmosphere there. I liked it too. The sensational smell was mouth watering. Turns out she like the atmosphere because it reminded her back when she was in London, not because of the smell. Teawww. Well, I'll have that, which is taking mom to London as a future goal =)

Then, we met Sakinah's mom, Salinah. Sakinah used to go to Junior High(Form 1 - 3) at P.G.G.M.B Sungai Akar and continued High School in STPRI. We were friends since kindergarten at P.G.G.M.B Madang and we still are. I miss her =( Her mother kept on saying how thin I am, saying that as a kid, I was always thin. Uhh, is that... a compliment? Anyways, the mothers sat down and talked while I scarve down my kebab. Hee. Mom told us to order the drinks but I insisted on paying the bill. Why should it be parents treats all the time? Childrens should too! Ehehe.


Then, we went to underten to buy Nini Anggerek a box to keep her medicines. I told mom that underten has nice boxes and one box had Nini's favourite pattern and colour. So, she bought that. She also bought me a cute box =) Which says;



Guess what mom is trying to show is, eventhough if I'm down, hurt or even if people try to do this and that towards me, no matter what happens to me, I will, FOREVER BE HAPPY. Hah! Get that! you haters!

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: