CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Afterwedding night

So, we went to Asma hotel later that night to attend Abg Boy's afterwedding night. It was fun and we were damn noisy!



We had a lucky draw and karaoke. Hmm, what's my number aa??Lucky for the winner of the 3 grand prizes. The grand prizes were 2 days at Asma hotel, a LCD DVD and a home theatre, WhoaWhoaWhoa!





Ohh, did I mention that there's this professional photographer volunteered to take a picture of us. There's this one picture which he concentrated on Sister Feena. We were all kinda confused on what he was doing, then, we know.



Nice, huh? Hahaha, it's funny when Sister Feena and Liah tried to snap a picture like that.














Dad's table





Mom's table

After eating, the newly wedded couple changed their Malay wedding clothing style into a western wedding clothing style. Maynnn, love her black and pink gown! Thank goodness I didn't wear my black and pink clothing which I previously planned to wear. I mean, the colour is a totally the same as the bride gown!! It's her day, so, her gown should be the colour that's really different from the guests. If I wore my black and pink clothing, people would go saying "Your baju sama colournya as the bride!" Ohh, then we had a birthday celebration! Guess whose birthday it is? It's the bride's 25th birthday!! Woww, niice, celebrating your birthday on the same day as your wedding day. So, happy 25th birthday ;) and such a beautiful cake!



But there's this girl, who sang soo ouchie to our ears! I'm not trying to be mean. I smiled when she sang but when she hit the high note, I couldn't help making a face. Self reflex. Anyways, the night was fun and full of laughter! =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: