CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Note. Note. Note.

They informed that gerhana matahari (sun eclipse) is going to occur in Brunei at 4:42PM. Only half of the eclipse will be seen though. However, some other countries will be able see it fully. So, people who are planning to watch it, be careful! Follow the instructions like using a dark frame sunglasses while watching. Watching the eclipse is having to risk your eyes to blindness possibilities.

Anyways, we had a great blast at Abg Boys wedding and afterwedding night. I'll post about it someday. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe the day after tomorrow or the upcoming days. Cheers!

Maynn, the newspaper has informed about the O'level result being sent to the people who registered the $3.00 registration. Are you people registering? Well, I'm not. Firstly, words been going around that tomorrow the result will officialy come out. Secondly, I'm not ready. Yes, I do want to know the results A.S.A.P in order to kill this nervous feeling but I'm not THAT ready. Maybe tomorrow? Lastly, I don't want what happened to my aunt will be happening to me. She paid the registration for my cousins PSR result but heck, she never received the answer nor the refund. She felt damn irritated when she received a message from a friend that the PSR results were already out in SCHOOL.

To Fidz: Maybe the Miri family trip will be extended until next March.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: