CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

05th January 2009

I had an outing with Mukmin last Monday. We ate at Swensens. We had some ice cream and fries. The ice cream fondue, or was it chocolate fondue? It was nyumee =)


He wanted to watch Histeria but I was late, erm, for 40 minutes, I guess. Hee, sorry. So, we watched YesMan instead which was totally hilarious. More funny than Bedtime stories. We laughed our hearts out. Actually, everybody laughed their hearts out =D


We went to the arcade afterwards and played some B-Balls. Guess who won by 99:88 points, readers. Hehehe. Then, he played this shooting game inside a box. I think it's name was "Lets go, jungle!". I just watched him play. I'd have to say that he's quite "into" this game because everytime he got hit, he'll go "Arghhh!!" Hahaha.

Overall of the day is, it's chatful, fun and funny =)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: