CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Sii Hafiz

Happy super 17th birthday to:

My cousin, Hafiz (13th January)

Hope you had a blast time hanging out with us! Wish your O'level result will be great too =D Love ya much-much, cousin!

So, after a family function at Delima, Hafiz and I chatted through MSN. He told me not to forget to greet his birthday. Hehehe. I asked wether he will be celebrating and kinda gave him a celebration recommendation. So, we ended celebrating his birthday at the mall along with Fitri, Rafi and his cousin, Zifie. It was on a Tuesday, so, some couldnt attend due to work and school plus, Sister feena third year UBD started already. Fidz and I ate at KFC. Rafi went to the arcade. Hafis arrived around 2:30PM, probably.


This picture always makes me laugh. Fidz, you probably know the reason since I've told you it =)

So, we watched Histeria. Aiyaiyai. Quite creepy, I might say but we enjoyed it. After the movie, we went to the arcade. Haha, I think we visited the arcade three times. Playing photo hunt was fun and Fidz introduced me to a new game. Well, it isnt actually new since its the same game Mukmin played the last time we hang out. The game which is called "Lets go!Jungle" This time, I played. It was fun and emotional. Hahaha.

Ohh, Fidz family came. Abg Hafis sent Hafiz home. Far awayyyy! Fidz slept at my home that night =D It's been a looong time. We watched WWE and had lotsa fun. I slept at her house the next day, been a few years, right?

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: