CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Third day, 28th December 2008



Hmm, what's that place name? Ahh, whatever. The important thing is, I bought more clothings, hahaha. Hmm, we had breakfast somewhere and the food was great!

So, we went to this other building, parkson. Bought some more stuffs. No clothings interested me though. I stopped by Guardian to buy some Silky Girl lip gloss. BUT there was NO silky girl at all!! So, I bought Revlon Lip gloss and an In2It as an exchange(or not!). Hee. We then had lunch at KFC.




After doing more shopping, we decided to take a rest. The gown which I posted about earlier kept on playing in my head. I wanted to buy it but what if it doesnt fit me? What if it's too short? There's a fitting room but it just uses like fabrics and the day before, there was this guy friend of the sales girl hanging there. The place is quite small and he was near the fitting room. I dont wanna take risks of being Peek-a-booed but the gown kept on playing in my head. I WANT IT SOO BADLY! IT'S DAMN GORGEOUS! Hahaha, dramatic much? So, in the end, I did buy it =) with Sister Feena's help. I tried it on and it fitted perfectly! And I just can imagine wearing them with my long boots!

Off to 1 Borneo!




So, of course, more shopping and more and more. We exchanged some money first. Then, I saw Watsons. Inside that big shop, I saw a lineful of make-ups. I'm not really a make-up girl. So far, I'm ONLY INTO lip glosses, lip balms and eye liner (only black colour)

Back to the story, I walked inside Watsons and I hear musics in my ear. Not the Watsons radio. My own eardrums were creating its own beautiful music. It was every girls dream to see this, apart from clothing, of course. There were L'Oreal! Maybelline! Estee Lauder! In2it! Revlon! Etc Etc. Ohh, and my all time favourite, apart from Revlon and Maybelline, Silky girl! The music in my ears grew louder and louder as it was my heart. I knelt down to check out a Revlon lip gloss but then, my music which went from a smooth "Lalalala... Da... Da... Dee... Daa~" turned into a screeching crash "Nyeeeek!! Ga budadanidush!! Boom!" Huh? No, it wasnt the price that resulted that ugly sound! I wouldnt be a Revlon lover if I couldnt even afford to buy one! It was.. Sob! Sob! Sister Feena calling me, saying that we all have to stick together because Amit didnt want us to get lost. Sob! I had to say bye-bye to Watsons with a heavy heart. I so wanted to go out with at least one lip gloss of every each... oh, okay, at least one lip gloss! (Just to keep ya all entertain here ;)) but hey! I was quite heart broken, huhuhuhu, bye silky girl~ Revlon~ Etc Etc~

We had dinner at Pizza Hut. While waiting for the food to come, I went to McDonald to meet up Sister Feena. She was ordering a few quater pounds for dad (Why thaheck they dont sell those here anymore?) and fish burgers for mom. As we walked towards Pizza Hut, I saw this area named "Sera". There were a LOT of Lip gloss. I was like Jughead looking at burgers. Uhh, okay, no, I dont. Haha. Maybe Archie when he sees hot girls? Anyways, I told Sister Feena to drag me to the hut. Yes. Drag. Haha. Then, she herself couldnt resist it! Ahh. the power of lip gloss. Hahaha... We each eceived a gift which are two lip glosses! Ohh, and the sales girl was actually a she-male (o_O) I really thought that she was a woman! Then, she talked. Whoo. That's the first she-male whom I find pretty!






Then, we went back to centrepoint. We have a rather unfinished business there. Ehehe. I went back to this particular boutique because I havent finished checking them all. Then, I realized, Oh gosh! I was wearing one of the clothing which I bought from there earlier before! Sister Feena told me not to try the fitting room because we were sort of afraid that they might think I'm stealing. Hehe. As I was looking at some clothes, I realized a salesgirl was assisting me. Ok, that is very common thing but this one wouldnt even budge away from me! There were a lot of customers who needed more help there! Then, I took a better look at her and realized that she was the very exact same girl who assisted me when I was buying the clothings there, meaning, including the one which I was wearing. So, it was safe to go to the fitting room =D Anyways, the one I was wearing was the only one, so, would they even remember? There isnt even a single duplicate! Hee.


Ok, so, I JUST wanted to buy one clothing but both of them took my heart! I tried this one, it looks fabbo on me! I tried the other one, hoping that it wont look great on me but instead, it looks super sweet! So, just like in an Archie comic book, when Veronica wanted to choose a clothing between two but she can't decide which, she'll say this brightly;

"I know! I'll buy both of them!!"

Hahaha, surely you Archie fans may have heard this line from Ronnie before ;)

After treating myself by buying yet another Body Shop lip balm and nail buffer, we had another dinner at the De'Liqas/Likas cafe

ABC


Faiz



We went upstairs and packed up our stuffs.

Nana in one of my clothings


Thank goodness she obeyed to take them off! Minutes before, she TOLD me just to give it to her! Weii, No way! No way! Hahaha... Btw, it's not a gown.

My luggage


Ahh, finally, I can relax =) Uhh, waitasec, these are all the stuffs that I bought?!! There's not enough room for other stuffs! Where am I gonna put the others? Like my shampoo, towels, etc, etc. Fortunately, Iring bought an extra bag. Pheww!

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: