CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Second day, 27th December 2008

Look how consumed I am towards this book

Watcha pointing at?

Smile!!

I woke up around 6AM. Blabla... Shopping time has finally arrived! So, we first went Centrepoint. Hmm, I don't remember a lot of thing. I mean, I do remember what I did but not in order.

The biggest christmas tree I've ever seen!

Ah! Yes! We went to this... uhh... place... which I don't know what its called but the thing is, all of the stuffs there are all handicrafts. I've spent a few of my RM50 there. Sister Feena and I saw this cute mini vases which we know mom would love. I bought it for mom since sister Feena had already bought a tissue cover for her. Ahh. Now, you may think "Huh??Tissue cover??" Well, it's a very beautiful one indeed as it is covered with different shells and erm, it's quiet heavy. Amir bought her a wooden carved vase. Really nice. Which reminds me, I bought myself a wooden carved box. I just love these carved woods. I mean, they're handmade and you can see the carvings are from a knife, not a machine. You can see the work from the hard driven hand. Get what I mean? Haha. Well, a lot of adults are quiet surprise on how fond I am to these stuffs because as they say "Hardly any nowaday youngsters are into these stuffs." Anyhows, bought some other stuffs like shells collections and blablabla. No need to list all the stuffs that I've bought!

Me: **Going towards the cashier to pay for the wooden carved box.**
Cashier: "ahh, ini, untuk adik, akak beri 20 aje"
Me: Thanks! **Suweet!!!**

It was originally RM45 or was it 35?



So, I found a hot red clothing. WooWee. Of course, I bought it because it's in my shopping list. I need something red in my wardrobe. Anyways, after paying, I realized that the change was rather less. I mean, the clothing was about RM30 and I paid RM50. My change was only RM10! I didnt have any receipt, so, I have no proof ='( My sister and I went to another boutique nearby. I was still thinking about the money, feeling careless. I mean, I'm used to cashier giving me less but the maximun was $1. I never bothered taking them back. It's just $1. I know RM10 is not that much but still. Then, something made me feel better! No, it wasnt the another new clothings that I bought. I felt better to just think it as a sedekah. Like my mom has always said;


"If the change is less than the actual, don't go and take it back. Just let it be. Act as it is a charity.."

I'm soo lucky to have such a kind-hearted person as a mother =) Not to mention charitable parents. Remember, people, if you have money, spread some to the poor because they need it and never ever be greedy! Don't get blinded by greed. Don't be scrooge!

Continuing, then, we ate at the foodcourt as lunch. Some ordered from McDonalds, some at Pizza hut but I ordered at KFC.

Nyumeee


Then, popular, here we come! Hahaha, I think everybody bought themselves a book or two. I mean, being an avid reader runs in my family generation. Especially from the Delima side, right, Fidz? Ohh, I was about to give up searching for R.L Stines book until Iring told me to search on this particular shelf. At first, I looked at this shelf, then, when I turned around, the first name I saw was "R.L Stine" but it was Goosebumps. Nyeeeh. I'm more into Fear Streets. Goosebumps show is different. I used to watch Goosebumps series in TV for years. Wonder why they arent aired anymore. Anyways, I did found Fear Street easily, I mean, every bookstores arrange the books according to the authors, did ya notice that? So, there were 6 left. The Confession, The Step Sister, The Best Friend, The Rich Girl, All Night Party and another The Confession. I bought the first three as I've read the others already.


As you can see, I've bought myself some Shopaholic books. Yeah, I LOVED the first one. I regret not buying them all =( I mean, I've finished reading all 5 books in just 2 days =( Turns out that my two shopaholic books are actually the same! Just different headlines! Dammit!

Boys will be boys

We went back to the condotel around 5PM and decided to go to the swimming pool after the night falls. So, Sister Feena and I went to the clothing shop near the Liqas/Likas supermarket. We wanted to buy a clothing for swimming. I ended up buying more than that. Well, I found these few clothings hidden along this racks. Oh, and I bought a new flip flops. I mean, I can't go to the pool with my boots nor new ballerina shoes. They both have inside fabrics and they'll get wet. And flip flops are quiet essential. I'll need them for gardening, attending beaches and pools and throwing out the trash. To state the fact, these are my first REAL flip flops. Hahaha. My so-called flip flops from the past used to be a Guess platforms. It really wasnt easy using them for gardening. Hee.

I took this picture in the swimming pool TOILET. ALONE. Not such a good idea. I had 3 pictures. There's this one picture which shows an unknown dark figure. I mean, it is a toilet. The mirror was real big and vainity strucked me. Pfft. The cost of being vain in a toilet. Sheesh, inda mau-mau kn ikut begambar bh, that thing!


For dinner, De' Liqas/Likas cafe. No need to go into details. Hehe. ***Lazy case**

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: