CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Day one, 26th December 2008.

Not all are in the picture

Sufi and Amir


Ain't they cute??

Sister Feena and Nana

Ain't they pretty??

Yasmin


Ain't she adorable??

So, we arrived at the airport around 10AM. We ate at the cafeteria first. Oh, and Sister Feena lended me Sophie Kinsella's first book of the shopaholic sequels, the secret dreamworld of a shopaholic.


We departed around 2:30PM and arrived at KK around 3:45PM. A van waited for us. What? You don't expect a taxi to come and fetch us? I mean, we are 10 family members with each one having their own luggage, going to the same place. Yeah, we can use seperate taxis but oil is very valuable =)


We then arrived to Liqas Square Condotel, or was it Likas? Anyways, when they told me we were going to live in an apartment, I thought it was just an "apartment". I didnt knew it would be a condotel. Which obviously, yes, I bet you would know, a half condo and half hotel.

The kitchen


Well, thats just a part of the kitchen. Hehehe.

Amit's



Nana and Sufi sleeps in here too. Nana's bed was later put.

Faiz, Amir and Afiq's


Amir's bed is put later on in the middle. Even after that, the room still has a lot of spaces.

Mine and Sister Feena's


Our room may be slightly smaller than theirs but our mirror is hellalotta bigger! Hahaha. Talk about vain.

I've forgot to take a picture of Iring's room. The suite has 5 bedrooms, 3 toilets, 1 living room along with the dining room and bar, 1 kitchen and 1 room which has a lot of spaces but no furnitures at all.

Unfortunately, the uncles and aunts were soo tired that they decided not to go anywhere =S Well, except for the Liqas/Likas supermarket which was in the same building. So, as we went in, my sister pointed to me at this beautiful gown. Wanna know the price? ;) The headline is, I instantly fell in love with it. I knew that I had to buy it and it was like, the only one. In fact, there were no similar clothings at all. However, I don't know why, I didnt buy it.

We went to the supermarket. Bought foods and some supplies. Hahaha. I remembered when I was about to go and get myself a drink, I opened the refrigerator and it was soo full that I'm sure it can last for a whole month! So, day one, no shopping for me. Hey! wait! I did buy something! A Jacy Tomato's and a cute comfy pillow! Hahaha. ;)


XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: