CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Abg Boy's wedding


CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Ak Abdul Ha'adi bin Pg Hj Zohairi

&

Dk Nur Hazirah bte Pg Hj Sulaiman

Wish your love will last forever. Sincerely, from the Sazalee family.

The wedding was held at IGS college at 11AM. I think.


So, when my family arrived, we didn't go to the guest seats, hahaha. Well, we're not actually just the guests. We're the groom's families guests, meaning we have a more special room which is JUST for the family (Ahahaha, mau lagi tu!) and we kinda have help around. Hehehe. So, we went straight to the table where the guests souvenirs are located. Ohh, and we were given a corsage to show we're the from the grooms side. Nice corsage ;) Btw, Puter Masna attended the wedding. She's Abg Izul wife's, Sister Radhiah's, aunt.








So, Sister Feena, Liah and I went to the toilet, which is the most far away place from us. We went there for touch-ups laa. Even though I only edit my lips. Hahaha, how do you edit your lips?? Anyways, maybe you girls understand me when I mentioned "Edit" but for the people who may not know, especially boys, it means that I was lip glossing. Hahaha, I like that, editing my lips. I mean, I've never heard that one before. It's definitely gonna be in my "Made-up dictionary"


Then, when we got back to the area we hang around, Malong told me to take my nephew, err, Syazwan? (ALAMAK! Aku lupa nama anak buah ku sendiri lah!!) Ehh, wait, his name is Syazwan! Ehehe. Anyways, to take him to the toilet. Pfft, and I just arrived there from the toilet! Anyways, no biggie, so, I took him there along with Nana. Nana and I took some pictures. I was the one who held the camera though. I know, I'm vaiiiiiiiiin but so what??

So, the female toilet door wasn't closed. Then, there's this guy with a group of his guy friends (who we assumed is a friend of Abg Boy) noticed and said;

Him: "Ehhh, disini kh kamu begambar??"

Nana & Me: **Quite and looked at each other**

Him: "Mari tah ku gambarkn..."

Me: **Thinking: Hmm, I do want a nice picture of us. So, why not?**

So, I gave him the camera. Nana and I posed and he said;

"Indakan begambar di toilet"

I was thinking "Aiyaaa! Ini punya orang a..." But he was right, though. I mean, what if 'something' joined us. It IS a toilet, after all, ehehe. Hahaha, nahh, just kidding, outside is better than the toilet. So, this is the picture he took for us. My eyes were slightly closed. Harumph! I do look okay though.


After he took our picture and we said thanks, he said;

Him: "Aku nda join??"

Me: **Raised an eyebrow and looked at him**

Nana: "Nda"

Hahaha...

Afterwards, Sister Feena and I went to my mum's hangout place. Here's a picture of Abg Izul and baby ;) Cute baby =D Ohh, and also Abg Boy.

Then, we eat. We were informed to go to this room. Since it's a college, the room we were in is definitely a classroom. There were a lot of interesting and beautiful arts hanging around. Ohh, and on the door, there was a note which says "No foods or drinks are allowed." Hahaha, and we're eating there ;) GahGahGah... Apakan?

After the nyumee foods satisfied us, we walked out of the building and into a bus. We were going to Asma hotel where the bride is located, along with her side of the family. Suddenly, the bus engine stopped. The bus driver which was in a soldier uniform, tried to start it but failed, failed and failed. Then, success! But he announced that there would be no air-conditioner! Haiyaiyai!







Since the bus had no air-conditioner, we, me, Sister feena, Liah, Nana, Lina, Ella and Amit Siti went to another car. The driver was friggin fast! We were actually racing with other cars, the cars which carried the groom's families, of course. It was funny, we started at number 3, then 1st, then 4th and we ended on the 1st. Besaa... Ahaha =D Ohh, did I mention that we, at the backseat, were all crushing? Ahaha.








F.Y.I, they are doing the pusing naga on the above picture.

So, to the 7th floor we went. When it was the hantar berlian ceremony, we walked upstairs. There's a picture of it above. The stairs with the red carpet.




I like her wedding gown =) No, not because it's green! Because its beautiful! Ohh, btw, the picture below, where there are these two boys in black cara melayu, they are the groom's brothers, just for info. The little guy in the bluish-purple cara melayu is cute, huh?



So, the ceremony finished. We walked outside and since the hotel is located near a beach, the wind was strong =) Ahhh, cool breeze. Niice!


Hahaha, we jumped with our HEELS on. Fortunately, no one's heels are broken.


Then, off we went back to IGS college. We were damn thirsty. Luckily, IGS college has Hua Ho Kiulap located very near to it. I bought more chocolate laa. It calms my nerves. Ehehehe.

Awww, don't they look so in-love? =) Such a cute picture!!! Make that romantic =) Okay, I'm off!

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: