CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

High School ends

Last Saturday, I went to school to get my O'levels slip. Met Nira at the library, along with Lina, Simaa and Najlaa. It was fun. When we got to the conference room, we realized that we have to bring our I.C along. Aiyaaa! Nobody told us that. I wanted to eat at Easyway but the gate was closed and it looked like it was going to rain. So, cancel that thought. You know what? I bought a tissue from the canteen and I'm not going to use it because I'm gonna keep it as a memory of me always buying school tissues. Hahaha. I went home at 10. Came back at 12:30PM and went to the conference room. F.Y.I, don't you think it's so rude when junior STRANGER boys whistle to you? Acting like monkeys? It's annoying! Hey, boys! I'm your senior!! Go flirt with girls your level or juniors!

I'm gonna miss SMB. Been there for 5 years. Spent most of my time there. Schooling, staying back, hanging out, dating(ehehehe), doing projects and activities. Well, I'm not staying even though I'll miss you. PTE, here I come! Gahh, what am I going to choose? I'm now officially interested in English Literature. I'm planning to take ELite, Sociology, Psychology and Economics. Unfortunately, I only have to choose 3 subjects. I want to take an extra but they told me not to as each subject usually have 1-6 exam papers. Gahh!!

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: