CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

C.O.O.K.I.E.S



Hello readers!

Cookies! Double chocolate cookies! Hahaha. Just a few days ago, the first thing I did after waking up(aside from taking a shower, bla-bla-bla) I baked some cookies! Gosh, I need to buy more of them. It's just the simple baking cookies though. I didnt really have the energy to bake the cookies which are needed to be baked from scratch. I just woke up bahh.

Pictures


What finger[s] am I giving you? Is it a peace sign? Or the 'finger'? Or just some random number? Or just nothing? Hahaha =D

I'm waiting...

Don't they look simply delicous? For me, it is. S

ame goes with mom, Amir and Sister Feena. Hahaha.



Note to self:

I need to buy more (^_^")

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: