CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged by Nira



Step 1: You're never alone with a blog. Tell your readers why you love them, and why they should love you.

Well, basically, my blog has my opinions and of course, my life. I don't actually post everything I did or every exitement that happens. As my horoscope personality said, I'm a secretive type of person which is actually, very true. I love you as you are one of the reasons to keep this blog alive [Eisseh ;)] I mean, what's a blog with no readers? XOXO.


Step 2: Teach someone you love to blog (or micro-blog!).

Well, I've introduced someone from the past about blog. Well, past is the past. My blog readers probably know whom I'm talking about ;) The persons blog was actually dusty like, alla time. Only few countable posts. I've actually added the applications in that blog. So, thats all!

Step 3: Link to their first blog post, and encourage readers to visit them. Use this tag: #SMK [social media kisses]

Hahaha, sorry, it was already deleted.

Step 4: Tag your blogging friends to take part in this memo.

I tag Fitri, Liah, Asyraf.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: