CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Mixtures of posts

Hey, guys, guess what? I made a new record of mine which is breaking stuffs in just TWO months! Aha. I broke like, three mugs, one glass and one plate. WooWee. Ahahaha (^_^") Bladibladibla... Hopefully, that's the last for a few months. I know I'm gonna break another one in the future. Hope it's not too soon. Ha. I'm just damn bored, people. School holiday is almost over. We are not exactly sure when school starts but it's sometime soon. I went to my high school a few days ago to ask about the folder but they haven't received it yet. So far, I heard they haven't received it yet. I'm just enjoying my holiday as much as I can. I've been thinking about how much I'm going to miss SMB. I'm proud to be an SMB-ian. SMB was the only high school I wanted to go to. A big reason is because my.... Hahaha, sorry, I got caught up for a while. There's this interview on Cinemax on the movie 'He's so not into you' It's definitely something I'm looking foward to watch! It all started when this little girl was pushed by a little boy and her mother said that the boy did that because he secretly liked her. So, when she grew up, she thought the guys who are into her are not into her because they aren't being a jerk. Hahahaha. Wonder how the movie process goes. There's a lot more. Anyways, back to the story, I love SMB. It's the school where my parents met, became best friends and fell in-love with each other. That school was obviously where my sisters schooled at. My high school years are great, awesome! Sometimes, I can't believe that I won't be starting my school there again like I did for the past 5 years. I gained a lot of experience. I'd probably post about my SMB years in summary form one day =) SMB will always be in my heart.

Btw, when is Confession of a shopaholic coming out?? March is my guess since Brunei theatres is always one month late. On the other hand, better late than never ;) Hopefully, it'll be shown on the school holidays. Err, are we form 6 having March school holiday too? I mean, we are most likely to start this March. I mean, February is ending. Oh, oh, and on American Idol, I love Adam Lambert. Adam's Rolling Stones performance was over the top impressive!! To be honest, he caught my eyes on the first time I saw him on that television screen! Ahahah. Okay, that's all. I need to sleep. It's already exactly 4AM and sister Feena is bringing Amir and I shopping tomorrow. Toodles~

Ohh... wait, this movie seems interesting... Should I watch? Hmm... My answer is... find it out ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: