CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Parasite Zie

I received this mail from Zii ages ago which shows from my birthday that I'm a parasite

If you are a Parasite : An extremely lovable, adorable person, sometimes shy[When they say 'shy', it doesn't always meant interacting with people but it's just 'sometimes'], with a passion for quick wit[I love to talk back =p]. At times, you prefer quietness[So, don't disturb me when I want quiteness!!]. You love exploring various things and going into depth of each thing[Adventures are a must~]. Under normal circumstances you're cool but when given a reason to, you are like a volcano waiting to erupt[Nobody likes it when a volcano erupts, so, don't erupt me!]. You're a fashion bird[Why, thank you =p, hahaha]. People look forward to you as an icon associated with fashion. Basically, you mingle along freely but don't like talking much to strangers[Talking to strangers does makes me feel awkward but as it says, 'I mingle around freely']. People feel very easy in your company. You observe care in choosing your friends.

I'm bored bahh..

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: