CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Note. Note. Note

Pfft, I wanna post some pictures from the camera but the USB which is currently with me ain't the one. The compatible one is with Sister Feena and she's sleeping soundly right now. Don't wanna disturb her. Hmph, and I was soo looking forward to post about 'em. Well, you all just gotta be patient then. Secondly, the pocho-pocho, or poco-poco, whatever. I like the spelling pocho-pocho better. Hahaha. Anyways, I have the pictures already in my pendrive. Thanks to Liah BUT the video is only available in Sister Feena's handphone and again, it's with her. Double the pfft. So, sorry, Yah. I'll post it someday or better, tag it to you in facebook. So, that's all for this post.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: