CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tagged by Nira

1) Do you think you're hot?

Ans : Yes, I'm feeling really hot right now. Where's the rain when you need it?Ahaha.

2) Upload a favourite picture of you.


3) Why do you like that picture?

Ans: I love how dramatic my eyes looks like, eventhough my hair is quite messy there but I just love it. Hahaha. Did you know how hard I have to choose which picture is my favourite??

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?

Ans : Last Wednesday night.

5) The last song you listened to?

Ans : Give my love away - Taio Cruz (Meaning Nir's blog song)

6) What are you doing now besides this?

Ans : Facebook-ing, checking my mail, listening to songs.

7) What name do you prefer besides yours?

Ans : Na-da.

8) Tag 5 people : (I just need your names, hee, no need to respond if you don't want to =))

- Fidz

- Bobby

- Asyraf

- Izzah

- Liah

9) Who is number one?

Ans : My B.C.F

10) Number two is having a relationship with who?

Ans : Errr, Angelina Jolie? Ahahaha, kidding ;) I dunno. Who is it?

11) Say something about number 5.

Ans : She L.O.V.E.S to D.A.N.C.E.

12) How about number 4?

Ans : She's very smart.

13) Who is number 3?

Ans : A very good friend of mine and Lina's younger brother.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: