CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tagged by Nira

⌂⌂ What do your friends call you?
◊●◊ Zie, Zir, Zira, Zirah, Jirah.

⌂⌂When is your birthday?
◊●◊ 21st November 1992

⌂⌂Are u a hard drinker?
◊●◊ Heck, I'm no drinker.

⌂⌂Beauty is..
◊●◊ Something that should be gain more inside than outside.

⌂⌂Favorite Movie.
◊●◊ A new police story.

⌂⌂Provide some of your choice number.
◊●◊ 1, 3 and 21

⌂⌂Name some of your favorite hang outs.
◊●◊ My bedroom, my house and shopping complexes.

⌂⌂Are you a party girl/boy?
◊●◊ Well... Not all the time though.

⌂⌂Is there someone mad at you?
◊●◊ Nope, I think.

Name some of your friends.
◊●◊ 5A Mates, 3B buddies, REEDs pals, EtcEtc.

⌂⌂A friend is..
◊●◊ Someone who is loyal, true and gave a very precious gift which is friendship =)

⌂⌂What is more important? Love one? Or your Friends?
◊●◊ Err? Both.

⌂⌂Did a time come that you had 2 or more bf / gf?
◊●◊ Nope. As I said, I'm the loyal type.

⌂⌂Who was the last person you dated?
◊●◊ Ehehehe, do I need to tell you?

⌂⌂What is Love?
◊●◊ Love is unpredictable. It can cause a stingy but wonderful feeling at the same time.

⌂⌂Is there any one of your exes and friends of yours whom you know are together now? who are they?
◊●◊ Nowp.

⌂⌂How about a message for your ex?
◊●◊ I'm doing great without you =)

⌂⌂Say something to your bf/gf?
◊●◊ I'm single but kinda unavailable ;)

⌂⌂Tag 5 people:

- Again, whoever.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: