CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Tagged by Yah

10 facts about Zira:

$ Zirarose and Ziralove are my commom MSN nicknames. Love them.

$ Thrillascarihorror movies are craved. They're enjoyable especially watching it after midnight.

$ I still write in my diary.

$ Singing helps my feelings. I sing no matter mood I'm going through.

$ I love doing a lot of activities.

$ I want and try to make the world a better place.

$ I'm competitive. To think back, sometimes, overcompetitive.

$ I always give a helping hand even to a stranger. I might reconsider about the hate ones though.

$ I easily like punk/dangerous looking guys than pretty boys but hey! personality is what really counts ;)

$ I'm one hella of a lucky girl.

$ I love my life and thanked God for it everyday.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: