CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

So, the post for today is...

We went to take the folder today. I'll post the pictures someday. I can't find the USB for the camera. Pfft! Anyways, school starts this Monday. Hanif informed me last night about that. Fuhh. This means that tonight will be the last night I can sleep late. Bye-Bye, late night sleeps. I'll see you again on the next sxhool holiday. Ahaha, crack kh apa... Oh, and we met and chatted with Judy =) Pesta buku started yesterday. I don't know about you but my family looooves pesta buku except for my dad. I mean, all the book shops are in one area. You don't have to go there and there and there. Plus, the indoor stadium is quite near to our house. Sister Feena, Amir and I went there after going to Giant. It was fun than last year. I remember that I only bought a bookmark last year which was a drastic change since I usually bought more than 10 books from pesta buku. Well, for this years pesta buku, I already bought some books. Namely a book authored by Caroline Keene, Nancy Drew!!! I love Nancy Drew since I read the junior version from Sister Nurul and I love it even more after reading the adult version. Thanks to Iring for buying 3 of those Nancy Drew books. I'm addicted to it but sadly, it can be found only in a few shops. Pfft. Oh, oh, and Archie comic books!! Ahaha... And of course, I'll be buying more when I get there. Last night, there was just not enough time. Gosh, I need to finish my school shopping list! It's only half complete. My school uniform is done but maybe I'll wear my SMB uniform on the first day. Maybe. Oh, and heck, there's like a LOT to pay. Pay this. Pay that. Pay this. I counted the total which is $79. And I'm planning to rent a locker like I've always longed for, haha. So, it'll be $109 but minus the uniform, the total amount I'm going to pay will be $94. Wow, the amount for foreign students fee is a lott... I'm going to have a lot of school shopping tomorrow...

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: