CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Movies that I love


So, I just finished watching Changeling, directed by Clint Eastwood. For you guys who loves to watch true events stories - like me, this is one movie for you! It's based on true events back in the 1920s. It all started when a child, Walter Collins got kidnapped by a brutal children killer. Then, after a few months, he was revived to his mother, Christina, played by Angelina Jolie. The problem is, she reported that he's not her child. She had proves from her boy's teacher and dentist. Plus, as a daily routine, she would measure her child and this child was 3 inches SHORTER. Can people shrink? But the police department refused to help her, saying that he is her child. They just don't want to admit that they were mistaken. Anyhow, she did not give up[Girl Woman Female power!] but fighting against the corrupted P.D at that time was a big No-No and something hardly anybody dared to. She's gotten through a lot of living hell made by them but luckily, an activist heard her story and helped. So, the ending was okay even though she hasn't found her child, You guys should watch it. About 20 children's were killed and to think that this has actually happened was a menace! F.Y.I, DNA's weren't invented at that time, okay??

Second movie you should watch is World Trade Center, directed by Oliver Stone. A true event which happened back in 2001. The September 11 event. For you people who didn't know what happened, it was when two airplanes[where all the both passengers and hijackers died] purposely hit two of the seven world trade center towers. This is the story about two survived policemen who were trapped below the collapsed building. 1,600 plus people died including tourists from 72 countries. Hahaha, I remembered it all in my brain. I was soo interested in it that I even googled it and made a three page paper composition about it. Until now, the people are still discussing whether they should rebuilt it or not. The picture below is a reality.

I'm hungry. I think I'm gonna cook mee kari or better yet, mushroom soup. Nyummm.

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: