CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sii Amal & Sii Sister Nurul

Happy belated birthday to:

Nur Amalina bte Aziz
(22nd January)

Sorry, no picture. I wanted to post your picture from our acting time but I realized that I saved it in a pendrive which is now with Liah. Anyways, congratulations for passing your O'levels with 7 O's =) Hope we'll meet again one day soon and wish you'll always be success. Btw, I'm glad I was never your victim of tease =D well, you did tease me once or twice but not that much like you did to Emma, hehehe =D Ehehehehe.

Happy belated 22nd birthday to:

Dk Nurul Hafizah
(28th January)

Happy birthday to you, sister =) She's the eldest daughter. I love you and hope you will always be with Afwi till the end of your lives with full of love. Bila wedding?? Hehehehe. Can you guys wed when you're 24/25 or better, now? Ehehehe. Kidding ;)

XOXO

Zira Lee

0 comments: